Video: Create a map style with Cartogram
- 0:00 - Go to Cartogram.
- 0:17 - Drag an image into Cartogram.
- 0:30 - Experiment with dropdown options to select Colorful or another option.
- 0:38 - Customize map colors, if you want.
- 0:54 - Open your new style in Mapbox Studio.
- 1:17 - Rename your style, if you want.
Now you know how to create a map style with Cartogram.
Here are some things to try next:
Add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style
Add a 3D building layer to a map style in Mapbox Studio.
Video: Add 3D buildings and data-driven styling with Studio
Turn on 3D buildings and apply fill colors based on building heights.
Video: Add bilingual labels to a map with expressions in Studio
Learn how to use expressions for string and data operations in Studio.