Video: Eject a style component in Studio
- 0:18 - Use components to style typography before you eject any components.
- 0:55 - Hide components to make them disappear from your map.
- 1:47 - View the layers included in a component
- 2:09 - Click a layer to see options in the Style panel.
- 2:15 - Toggle to the Data panel to filter data shown in a layer.
- 2:51 - Toggle to the Components panel and click the component.
- 2:52 - Click More options and Eject component to eject the component.
- 3:14 - Click the layer, toggle to the Data panel and click the Filter option.
- 3:24 - Add a new data condition to filter data for that layer.
- 4:33 - Edit typography using layers instead of style components.
Video: Add 3D buildings and data-driven styling with Studio
Turn on 3D buildings and apply fill colors based on building heights.
Add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style
Add a 3D building layer to a map style in Mapbox Studio.
Video: Add bilingual labels to a map with expressions in Studio
Learn how to use expressions for string and data operations in Studio.
Was this page helpful?