Video: Style a map with style components in Studio
- 0:11 - Open Studio and create a new map style.
- 0:36 - Use component toggles to hide unnecessary elements, like green park polygons.
- 0:50 - Use the Colors panel to adjust colors across multiple components.
- 1:24 - Click on a map element to explore its options in the Components panel.
- 1:52 - Click on a map element to explore its options in the Layers panel.
- 2:02 - Click Set manual override to override the component with your layer styling.
- 2:22 - Click Revert to undo layer styling and restore component styling.
Now you know how to style a map using style components in Mapbox Studio.
Here are some things to try next:
Video: Add 3D buildings and data-driven styling with Studio
Turn on 3D buildings and apply fill colors based on building heights.
Add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style
Add a 3D building layer to a map style in Mapbox Studio.
Video: Add bilingual labels to a map with expressions in Studio
Learn how to use expressions for string and data operations in Studio.