Video: Deploy a collaborative map application with QuickLaunch
This video tutorial shows you how to download, configure, and deploy Mapbox Quick Launch to create a mission-ready collaborative map application using lightweight modern web architecture.
- 0:30 - Download or clone the QuickLaunch GitHub repository.
- 0:37 - Install dependencies.
Configure your instance
- 0:40 - Run the configuration script.
- 0:47 - Add your Mapbox access token.
Run the application
- 0:57 - Run the application.
- 1:10 - Enable annotation mode and create a new feature with attributes.
- 1:15 - Switch between map styles from your browser.
- 1:18 - Import your own custom data in GeoJSON format.
Now you know how to download, configure, and deploy Mapbox Quick Launch.
Here are some things to try next:
Video: Map travel distances with a Mapbox macro for Alteryx
Create isochrone polygons for driving, walking, or cycling, using the Isochrone API via an Alteryx macro.
Video: Perform batch geocoding with a Mapbox macro for Alteryx
Convert addresses or location names into geospatial coordinates, and the reverse, using the Geocoding API.
Create a timezone finder with Mapbox Tilequery API
Create a timezone finder app with Mapbox Tilequery API.