Video: Deploy a collaborative map application with QuickLaunch
This video tutorial shows you how to download, configure, and deploy Mapbox Quick Launch to create a mission-ready collaborative map application using lightweight modern web architecture.
- 0:30 - Download or clone the QuickLaunch GitHub repository.
- 0:37 - Install dependencies.
- 0:40 - Run the configuration script.
- 0:47 - Add your Mapbox access token.
- 0:57 - Run the application.
- 1:10 - Enable annotation mode and create a new feature with attributes.
- 1:15 - Switch between map styles from your browser.
- 1:18 - Import your own custom data in GeoJSON format.
Now you know how to download, configure, and deploy Mapbox Quick Launch.
Here are some things to try next: