Video: Perform batch geocoding with a Mapbox macro for Alteryx
The Mapbox Search macro for Alteryx is powered by the Geocoding API. It takes in a location, like an address or a city (forward geocoding), or latitude/longitude coordinates (reverse geocoding), to geocode at granularity levels including country, region, postcode, district, place, locality, neighborhood, or address.
- 0:31 - Add data (like a list of addresses) to your Alteryx workflow.
- 0:47 - Download the Mapbox Search macro from the Alteryx gallery.
- 1:06 - Insert the Mapbox Search macro to your Alteryx workflow.
- 1:13 - Configure your workflow.
- 1:41 - Add your Mapbox access token to the configuration.
- 2:10 - Add Browse modules to see (and map) output data.
- 2:28 - Run the workflow.