Video: Create a new vector tileset with Mapbox Tiling Service
- 0:00 - Overview of this task.
- 0:20 - Verify that you have the Tilesets CLI properly installed.
- 0:27 - Create a tileset source.
- 0:53 - Create a tileset recipe.
- 1:56 - Create a tileset by applying the recipe to the source.
- 2:15 - Check your Tilesets page to verify that a new empty tileset was created.
- 2:30 - Run the publish command to process the tileset data.
- 2:45 - Check the status of the job for success.
- 3:13 - Refresh the Tileset explorer to verify that it now contains data.
Now you know how to transform a line-delimited GeoJSON file into a vector tileset using Mapbox Tiling Service and the Tilesets CLI.
Here are some things to try next:
Video: Map travel distances with a Mapbox macro for Alteryx
Create isochrone polygons for driving, walking, or cycling, using the Isochrone API via an Alteryx macro.
Video: Perform batch geocoding with a Mapbox macro for Alteryx
Convert addresses or location names into geospatial coordinates, and the reverse, using the Geocoding API.
Create a timezone finder with Mapbox Tilequery API
Create a timezone finder app with Mapbox Tilequery API.