A tileset recipe is a JSON document composed of configuration options that tell Mapbox Tiling Service (MTS) how to turn tileset source data into vector tiles. Recipes allow you to specify details like:
- The minimum and maximum zoom levels at which you want the features in your tilesets to be visible.
- How much you want to simplify the geometry of your features.
- How you want to union your features based on their attributes.
- Expression-style filtering of data.
- Other data aggregation and manipulation functionality.
Was this page helpful?