Video: Add a route line with bézier curves
This video tutorial shows you how to use a bézier curve drawing tool to add smooth parametric bézier curves to a map.
- 0:15 - Open the bézier drawing tool and familiarize yourself with the actions.
Draw your line
- 0:39 - With the pen, begin drawing your route line.
- 1:07 - Use the edit tool to edit anchor points on your route line.
- 1:38 - Export your line in GeoJSON format.
- 1:49 - Open Studio and create a new style.
Import your line
- 2:05 - Add a new layer to your map style.
- 2:10 - Upload your GeoJSON file to create a new tileset.
- 2:30 - Select the tileset as the source for your new layer.
Style your line
- 2:38 - Style the new line layer.
Now you know how to add smooth parametric bézier curves to a map style.
Here are some things to try next:
Add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style
Add a 3D building layer to a map style in Mapbox Studio.
Video: Add bilingual labels to a map with expressions in Studio
Learn how to use expressions for string and data operations in Studio.
Video: Add 3D buildings and data-driven styling with Studio
Turn on 3D buildings and apply fill colors based on building heights.