Video: Transfer a map style using a share link
- 0:13 - Log into Mapbox Studio.
- 0:07 - Click on the Share icon next to a style in your account.
- 0:10 - To allow copying, make the style public.
- 0:26 - Click the copy icon next to the Allow copying option to copy the share link.
- 0:33 - Paste the share link into a browser window.
- 0:41 - Click Copy style to copy the style into another Mapbox account.
Now you know how to transfer a map style from one Mapbox account to another using a share link.
Here are some things to try next:
Video: Add 3D buildings and data-driven styling with Studio
Turn on 3D buildings and apply fill colors based on building heights.
Add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style
Add a 3D building layer to a map style in Mapbox Studio.
Video: Add bilingual labels to a map with expressions in Studio
Learn how to use expressions for string and data operations in Studio.