How do I pay for Mapbox services?
Automatic payments are the default payment setting for all customers to pay for Mapbox services. With this setting, the account's credit card on file (or prepaid credit) will be automatically charged when the upcoming invoice is finalized.
Mapbox accepts the following credit, debit, prepaid, and gift cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diner's club. If you do not have access to a credit or debit card, you can consider using a prepaid card available from several vendors, including American Express, Visa, and MasterCard.
To add or update a credit card on an account, you can visit the billing settings and click the Add payment method button or the Edit button if you are updating the credit card.
You can also add prepaid credit to be used for future Mapbox services. Prepaid credit can be added any time and cannot be refunded in the case it's no longer needed. Account credit will be applied to future invoices on a recurring basis until the credit is $0.00. Mapbox won't charge the credit card on file until the account's prepaid balance is $0.00.
To add prepaid credit to the account, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the billing settings.
- Make sure you have a valid credit card on file.
- Click the Add credit button.
- Enter the amount of credit you want to buy.
- The credit card will be charged immediately, and the account's email address will receive a receipt for the payment.
- After buying credit, a record will be available in the billing settings and on the
More information can be found here: