Add a Mapbox Studio style as a basemap in ArcGIS Online
There are a few resources you will need in order to follow along with this tutorial:
Navigate to your ArcGIS Online projects page and create a new project:
- Log into ArcGIS Online.
- Navigate to the Make a Map page. This will automatically create a new project.
- Click Add > Add Layer from Web.
A new window will open. Choose A Tile Layer from the dropdown list.
In another tab in your browser, open Mapbox Studio and find your ArcGIS integration URL:
- Log into Mapbox Studio.
- Navigate to your Styles page.
- Click on the Share & use button next to the style you want to add to your map.
- When the Share & use modal opens, switch to the Use tab.
- Click the Third party option.
- Toggle to ArcGIS.
- Copy the URL by clicking the clipboard icon.
Let's return to ArcGIS Online to finish adding our tile layer:
- Navigate back to your ArcGIS Online project.
- In the open Add Layer from Web window, paste your ArcGIS integration URL in the URL field.
- Check the Use as Basemap box.
- Add a Title to your layer.
- Add "© OpenStreetMap contributors Design © Mapbox" to the Credits field.
- Click Add Layer.
Congratulations! You've successfully added your Mapbox style as the basemap in your ArcGIS Online project.