What can I do if I'm having trouble signing into my Mapbox account?
If you're having trouble signing in to your Mapbox account, here are some common issues and their solutions:
Account access issues: If you're unable to access your account, make sure you have the correct account ID (username) and registered email address. If applicable, also check your access token.
Failed login issues: If you're having trouble logging in, check the following:
- Web browser(s) and versions
- Any enabled web browser extensions you're using
- Any enabled experimental flags (chrome://flags/) if using Google Chrome
- Whether you have tested this issue while in incognito mode (if applicable)
- Whether you have tested this issue with no browser extensions (if applicable)
If you do not know your browser information, you can go to the browser settings or the About page to find these details.
Not receiving the password reset email: If you're not receiving the password reset email, first check your spam folder. If it's not there, it's possible that emails from Mapbox have bounced in the past or there have been other problems preventing the email from being delivered.
Locked out of your account: If you're locked out of your account and need to regain access, you can follow the account lockout troubleshooting guide. This guide provides recommendations for common scenarios.
If you still have a problem, you can submit a support request.