Video: Export (and import) map styles between Mapbox accounts
Transfer a map style from one Mapbox account to another by downloading and uploading files.
- 0:00 - Log into Mapbox Studio.
- 0:14 - Click the Share style icon beside the style you want to share.
- 0:19 - Click the
.zipfile next to the Download option.
- 0:30 - Unzip the
.zipfile on your local computer.
- 0:42 - Log into Mapbox Studio as another user.
- 0:47 - Click Upload style and choose the
.jsonfile from the
- 0:53 - Upload any images from the icons folder.
- 1:25 - Rename your style, if you want.
Video: Add 3D buildings and data-driven styling with Studio
Turn on 3D buildings and apply fill colors based on building heights.
Add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style
Add a 3D building layer to a map style in Mapbox Studio.
Video: Add bilingual labels to a map with expressions in Studio
Learn how to use expressions for string and data operations in Studio.