Video: Install a developer version of Atlas
This video tutorial shows you how to download and install a developer version of Mapbox Atlas for Docker Compose.
- 0:12 - Download dependencies from your terminal.
- 0:53 - Download and install Docker.
- 1:31 - Set your Docker preferences.
- 2:14 - Create a Mapbox token with appropriate scopes from your Account page.
- 3:22 - Download the Atlas installer and save it locally.
- 3:57 - Verify that Docker is running on your computer.
- 4:10 - Run the install command in your terminal.
- 4:41 - Grant Security and Privacy preferences, if prompted.
- 5:20 - Follow the Atlas installer prompts in your terminal.
- 6:58 - Confirm that Atlas server files have been added to your local directory.
- 7:13 - Start an instance of Atlas on your local computer.
Now you know how to download and install a developer version of Mapbox Atlas for Docker Compose.
Here are some things to try next: