Video: Switch from Google Maps to Mapbox in 90 seconds
This video tutorial shows you how to switch from Google Maps to Mapbox by exporting point data from your Google map, then importing it into Mapbox Studio to create a new map with markers representing your point features.
- 0:05 - Export the data from your Google map in
- 0:26 - Create a new map style with the Basic template in Studio.
- 0:45 - Add a new layer using your tileset.
- 0:55 - Change the layer type to Symbol.
- 0:59 - Select an icon to use as a marker.
- 1:11 - Publish your style.
Now you know how to switch from Google Maps to Mapbox.
Here are some things to try next: