Video: Add custom markers to a map with Mapbox GL JS
You can also follow a written tutorial for this task.
- 0:43 - Create a webpage with a Mapbox map using HTML and Mapbox GL JS.
- 1:44 - Add data in GeoJSON format for where markers will appear.
- 2:02 - Add CSS to style your markers.
Markerelements and add them to the map.
- 3:08 - Add CSS to style your popups.
- 4:01 - Change the style URL to use a different map style.
- 4:27 - Upload a different marker image to customize the markers.
Video: Add 3D buildings and data-driven styling with Studio
Turn on 3D buildings and apply fill colors based on building heights.
Add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style
Add a 3D building layer to a map style in Mapbox Studio.
Video: Add bilingual labels to a map with expressions in Studio
Learn how to use expressions for string and data operations in Studio.