Video: Create and edit data in Studio
This video tutorial shows you how to draw new data in Mapbox Studio to create a GeoJSON file without having to write the code yourself. You can export your dataset to use in Studio or any other mapping tool.
- 0:25 - Create a new dataset.
- 0:37 - Zoom into the map area where you want to add new features.
- 0:57 - Use the drawing tools to create and edit points, lines, or polygons.
- 1:08 - Add properties to each feature.
- 2:04 - Use the polygon tool to create new polygon features.
- 2:19 - Add properties to each feature.
- 3:04 - Save your dataset.
- 3:09 - Export your dataset to a tileset.
- 3:25 - Note when your tileset has finished processing.
Now you know how to create new data in Mapbox Studio using draw tools.
Here are some things to try next: