Video: Create and edit data in Studio
- 0:25 - Create a new dataset.
- 0:37 - Zoom into the map area where you want to add new features.
- 0:57 - Use the drawing tools to create and edit points, lines, or polygons.
- 1:08 - Add properties to each feature.
- 2:04 - Use the polygon tool to create new polygon features.
- 2:19 - Add properties to each feature.
- 3:04 - Save your dataset.
- 3:09 - Export your dataset to a tileset.
- 3:25 - Note when your tileset has finished processing.
Video: Add 3D buildings and data-driven styling with Studio
Turn on 3D buildings and apply fill colors based on building heights.
Add 3D buildings to a Mapbox Studio style
Add a 3D building layer to a map style in Mapbox Studio.
Video: Add bilingual labels to a map with expressions in Studio
Learn how to use expressions for string and data operations in Studio.
Was this page helpful?