Tilequery API playground
The Mapbox Tilequery API allows you to retrieve features from vector tilesets based on a given longitude and latitude. The endpoint also gives you the ability to add a radius to the query to retrieve nearby features, as well as several other optional parameters for customizing the output.
- Paste your access token into the first field on the left.
- Select the tileset to query (or query both at once).
- Enter any desired optional parameters in the appropriate fields.
- Click a location on the map to visualize the results of your query!
- Use the GeoJSON tab to view the query results as raw GeoJSON.
"Make a request to see the raw GeoJSON!"